What is TechMission Raleigh-Durham?
Our mission at WrenchWay is to promote and improve careers in automotive and diesel. TechMission Raleigh-Durham is a fun, week-long virtual event for automotive and diesel professionals in the area.
The purpose of TechMission Raleigh-Durham is to:
- Empower technicians and industry professionals to express open and honest feedback about the industry
- Showcase shops that exemplify best practices
- Recognize individuals who are making a positive impact on the industry and in our community
We have a good mix of fun activities, prizes, and awards all aimed at promoting and improving the industry.
There is no cost to participate, and all activities can be done on your own time.
- In Prizes
- Shop Showcase
- See what it’s like to work at shops in your area and review them. Shops are offering prizes in exchange for feedback.
- Voice of Technicians
- Complete this 10-minute survey to help improve the industry and be entered to win the $3,500 grand prize.
- WrenchWay Awards
- Vote for the best shops, technicians, and instructors in your area.
- 50/50 Drawing
- Answer poll questions from shops in your area and become eligible for a $1,000 prize ($500 to you and $500 to the high school of your choice).
- Recognition Room
- We want to hear about all the good things going on in the industry. Give a shout out to a teacher, boss, co-worker, or friend that has made a positive impact on your career.
- And More!
- We’ll be sharing more details as we get closer to the event, so check back for more details.