Last modified: January 12, 2022
WrenchWay, LLC., (“Company”, “WrenchWay”, or ”we” or “us”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit any of our sites or apps which include www.wrenchway.com, app.wrenchway.com, myshop.wrenchway.com, WrenchWay app (collectively the “Website” or the “Services”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect when you access or use the Services or otherwise interact with us.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on these Services or on or through any of its features, register on the Services, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any user name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection of Information – Information you Provide to Us
The Services serve as platforms enabling communication between companies (“Shops”) and their customers, employees, or other users (“Users”). We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- Account Information, that you provide by filling in forms on our Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Services, such as your name, email address, password, telephone number and any other information you choose to provide;
- User Contributions, which includes information you choose to transmit or send to other users of the Services. Users can elect to receive emails which include the content of messages sent to/from the Shop to/from the User. These emails are sent through a third-party email provider, Sendgrid. For information on the security measures for User Contributions, please see the section on Data Security;
- Other Information You Choose to Provide, such as when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, when you respond to a survey sponsored by us, when you report a problem with our Services, or otherwise contact us.
Collection of Information – Information We Collect Automatically
As you use and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. The types of information we may automatically collect about you include the following:
- Log Information. Details of your visits to our Services, including information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, browser type, and other usage details; and
- Mobile Device Information. We collect information about the mobile device you use to access or use the Services. With your consent, we may access certain native applications on your device such as the camera, address book, or calendar applications in order to facilitate your use of certain features of the Services.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. This information helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to our Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) to collect certain information relating to your use of the Websites. Google Analytics uses “cookies” (see below) to help the Websites analyze how users use the Websites. You can find out more about how Google uses data when you visit our Websites by visiting “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps”, (located at google.com/policies/privacy/partners/). We may also use Google Analytics Advertising Features to provide you with interest-based advertising based on your online activity. For more information regarding Google Analytics please visit Google’s website, and pages that describe Google Analytics, such as www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html. To learn more about interest-based advertisements and your opt-out rights and options, visit the Digital Advertising Alliance and the Network Advertising Initiative websites (www.aboutads.info and www.networkadvertising.org). Please note that if you choose to opt out, you will continue to see ads on our Services, but they will not be based on how you browse and shop;
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Services may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information; and
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Services and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Services statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Services content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third Party Analytics and Advertising
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. For information about how you can opt out of having your web browsing information used for behavior advertising purposes, please visit www.aboutads.info/choices.
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Services and its contents to you;
- To provide you with notices about your account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- To respond to your comments, questions or requests;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Services’ users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not want us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services via email to you, you may opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data, by selecting the “unsubscribe” link located in the promotional communication, or at any other time by logging into the Services and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may review and change your personal information by logging into the Services and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us and all User Contributions will be protected during transmission and once received, using commercially reasonable industry standard encryption. Users who communicate through email will receive emails which include User Contributions are sent through a third-party email provider, Sendgrid.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.