Connect with local schools, show techs why you’re a great place to work, attract and retain local talent, and learn best practices for recruiting and shop management.
Our free tools provide a better way for instructors to connect with local shops and dealerships, build relationships with industry, and get the resources you need.
Technicians, service advisors, students, and other industry professionals use WrenchWay to find a great place to work, help improve the industry (and win prizes), and keep up with industry topics.
One Community Bringing Together Shops, Schools & Technicians
Highlighting the Best Shops to Work At
Virtually all shops are hiring and most job postings look the same. This makes it difficult for a technician to find the right fit for them.
WrenchWay Top Shops make it easy by:
- Requiring shops to answer FAQs about work environment, career development, and hiring process
- Disclosing pay and benefits for every role
- Allowing individuals to ask questions and chat with shops before they apply
- Making it easy to apply for open positions
Connecting Shops with Schools
Shops and schools generally want to work together, but they get busy or they don’t have a great process in place to stay in touch.
WrenchWay School Connect makes it easier for both sides:
- One place to manage relationships with multiple schools/shops
- Instructors post program updates and request resources from shops
- Shops scroll through and see which schools they can help
Giving Technicians and Industry Professionals a Voice
Many people talk about the technician shortage, but few actually include technicians in the conversation.
WrenchWay gives technicians a voice in a variety of ways:
- Allowing technicians to post about industry topics on WrenchWay Shop Talk
- Encouraging technicians to provide feedback and answer poll questions about the industry (and win prizes for doing so)
- Hosting roundtables and webinars that often include students, technicians, and other non-management personnel to represent all perspectives
Sign Up to Become a WrenchWay Top Shop
Not ready to sign up? Contact us to learn more.