We’re excited to announce the launch of a new weekly game called The Loneliest Number where we will be giving away $500 a week to a technician and $500 to the high school tech program of the technician’s choice.
How It Works
- Each week, we post poll questions on Shop Talk seeking feedback from technicians, students, and industry professionals.
- Everyone who answers the questions earns points to play our Loneliest Number game.
- To play The Loneliest Number, simply pick a number. The lowest unique number for the week wins the game. (For example, four people choose “1”. Ten people choose “2”. Bob is the only person who chooses “3”. Bob wins.)
- The winner gets $500 and chooses a high school to receive the other $500.
- All high schools signed up for a free WrenchWay Schools account are automatically eligible to receive the giveaway.
Who Can Play?
Everyone with a free WrenchWay account can participate. Sign up for a free WrenchWay account on our website.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
These weekly giveaways are made possible by our amazing sponsors.
Interested in sponsoring? Check out our flyer to learn more.