What a great year! We want to thank everyone that has been a part of WrenchWay and Beyond the Wrench. We have exceeded our expectations, and we couldn’t have done it without your constant support.
In this week’s episode of Beyond the Wrench, we are joined by Mark Wilson, Co-Founder & CEO, WrenchWay, to recap what WrenchWay has learned and accomplished in 2021. In 2021, we’ve had a lot of success with Top Shops, Reverse Job Posts, School Connect, and so much more. With opportunities to release new features for our tools, we continue to see growth and improvement. Our mission is to help solve the technician shortage and help technicians find great shops to work. We couldn’t have done it without the support from our partners, clients, and team. Thank you again for your dedication, and here’s to a great 2022.
Watch the Full Episode
What to Look Forward to in 2022
- Building on Student Reverse Job Posts
- Broadcasting our Shop Talk Page
- Hosting our 3rd annual online event, TechMission 2022
- Improvements and new features on Reverse Job Posts and Top Shops
- The first ever WrenchWay Schools Week
- Monthly webinars/roundtables with industry experts
- And much more!
Download the free WrenchWay app in the App Store or on Google Play:
- App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id1534587616
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wrenchway.insiders
About Our Host:
Co-Founder & President, WrenchWay
firstname.lastname@example.org | 608.716.2122
About Our Guest:
Co-Founder & CEO, WrenchWay
Follow the Beyond the Wrench Podcast
Don’t miss a single episode — follow to the Beyond the Wrench podcast! The Beyond the Wrench podcast is available on:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Music
- iHeart Radio
- TuneIn + Alexa
- And more!