Date: January 18, 2022
- Mark Wilson, Co-Founder & CEO, WrenchWay
- Sara Kerwin, Director of Marketing, WrenchWay
Shops and dealerships know they should be doing more to attract technicians, yet very few are actually doing something about it.
Job boards are great, but if your recruiting strategy begins and ends there, you’re missing out on an estimated 75% of technicians that are open to new opportunities, but not actively looking at job boards.
In this webinar, we will be talking about how shops can make 2022 the year they actually attract more technicians. We will discuss:
- How recruiting can be improved by dedicating 15 minutes a week
- The importance of finding a champion to “own” recruiting
- How shops can build their employer brand
- The growing importance of using video to recruit technicians
- And more!
This webinar is free to attend, but you must register!