We’re giving away $500 to one lucky high school who posts a School Zone video on WrenchWay Shop Talk by April 15, 2022. Be on the lookout for new chances to win every month.
The industry wants to see what is going on in schools and what students are working on. This gives you an opportunity to promote what’s going on with schools, help promote technician careers, and help solve the technician shortage.
Not sure what video to post? Here are some suggested topics:
- Talk about your program.
- What attracts students to your program?
- What are your biggest pain points?
- What resources could you use from industry?
How to Submit Your Video
- Log into your WrenchWay Schools account
- Go to your Profile under School Connect
- Upload your video to the Shop Talk section of your profile (Make sure the School Zone category is selected)
Once you upload your video, you will be automatically entered to win the $500!
Don’t Have a WrenchWay Schools Account Yet? Sign Up For Free!
WrenchWay School Connect is a FREE tool that makes it easier for schools to connect with local shops and dealerships, and get the resources they need to attract students to technician programs and educate them about the industry.