1. Perform detailed inspection, simple to moderate repair of assigned vehicles and equipment.
2. Conduct safety checks on trucks.
3. Perform maintenance related work as required.
4. Maintains a clear line of communication to the Lead Mechanic/Foreman and other staff in the maintenance department.
5. Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance.
6. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical and regulation publications.
7. Maintain a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate/OSHA Standards and perform all work in accordance with established procedures.