Metro Ford of Madison
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Metro Ford of Madison.
Metro Ford has openings for Lubrication and Express Service Technicians to perform lubrication, filter, tire, and other maintenance services on cars and light trucks. These are full-time and part-time entry level positions. The ideal candidate will be pursuing an automotive technician degree or a minimum of 1 year of related experience. Must be available to work some Saturdays. We want technicians that are looking to move their careers forward and be long term employees. We will take you from entry level to Senior Master status if you have the aptitude and desire.
$18 - $25 per hour plus weekly bonuses
$2,000 Signing Bonus
- Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
- Separate lunch area with kitchen
- Uniforms provided with individual lockers
- Discounts on products and services
- Highly productive shop
- Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
- Clean and professional work environment
- Free lunch on Saturdays
- 401k plan
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance at group rates
- Term Life Insurance
- A valid driver's license
- Ability to follow instructions
- Positive attitude
A clean driving is required for Lubrication & Express Service Technicians. Apply online or applications are available at the Receptionist desk. Candidates must submit to and successfully complete a Motor Vehicle Record check, Background check and a pre-employment drug test.
METRO FORD OF MADISON IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER.