Getting Our Guests on the Road Is What Drives Us!
Durango Motor Company is searching for Certified Toyota Master Technicians that are looking for a new challenge in a team-focused environment.
Are you an experienced Toyota automotive technician looking for new opportunities in a challenging and team-focused environment?
Durango Motor Company has immediate positions available for Certified Toyota Master Technicians. With a transparent and honest non-commissioned sales environment, we thrive on a teamwork-focused approach that allows us to deliver exceptional automotive sales services and body shop repairs. We prioritize individual accountability and employee satisfaction to provide all our staff members with a fulfilling and successful career path with plenty of growth opportunities.
Durango Motor Company is based in Colorado, one of the most desired places to live in the country. It offers top educational choices, year-round outdoor recreation, and an abundance of destinations for arts and culture. We’re so confident in the future growth of our business in Colorado that we are offering relocation assistance to convince out-of-state candidates to consider us as well. If you’re a talented and eager automotive technician, then we’d be excited to work with you.
Durango Motor Company is an EOE/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Click the link to view a video about DMC and Durango, CO:
Pay starting at $30.00 per flat rate hour.
- Great Working Environment
- Career Advancement
- Paid Training
- Flexible PTO Plan
- Sick Leave Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Supplemental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Discounts
- Discounted Anytime Fitness Membership
- Performing repair work with great efficiency in accordance with our dealership standards.
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing various vehicle automotive systems such as the engine, transmission, suspension, brakes, etc.
- Communicating with our Service Advisor to inform guests on the repair service required and additional services.
- Offer accurate estimations for the time needed to complete repairs.
- Complete warranty repairs to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- 5 plus years of automotive technician experience
- Toyota certified
- Willing to submit to a background check
- Ability to remain in stationary positions (standing/sitting) for extended periods of time, 6 plus hours.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs comfortably
- Ability to bend, squat, kneel, or stoop as needed
Interested? Apply today
If Durango Motor Company sounds like the ideal work environment for you, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today to learn more. We offer flexible working hours to ensure each of our technicians has a stable work-life balance, and we provide paid training opportunities to help reinforce your existing skills to be a valuable member of our team while preparing you for future career opportunities.