Metro Ford of Madison
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Metro Ford of Madison.
Skilled Flat-Rate Technicians
At Metro Ford of Madison, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning customer service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years. We are looking for Ford Certified Automotive Technicians who want to help us provide that service to our customers.
$5,000 Signing Bonus
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
What We Offer
$55,000-$150,000/year based on experience
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
Paid holidays and vacation
Employee vehicle purchase plans
Long term job security
Discounts on products and services
Technician Specific Benefits
Highly productive shop
Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
ASE certification reimbursement
Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
Clean and professional work environment
Initial 40 Hour per week guarantee for 2 months
$5,000 Signing Bonus
- 3+ years automotive technician experience preferred
- Strong automotive background
- Strong teamwork skills
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screen & background check
- Must have clean & valid driver's license
METRO FORD OF MADISON IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER.