Town Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Town Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram.
Shuttle driver/ Service porter
Do you love driving and know this town like the back of your hand!?! Do you enjoy getting to know people and have a talent for customer service? Do you enjoy keeping yourself occupied? helping with little miscellaneous task when you're not on the road? if you said yes to more than one of these questions then you are the perfect candidate for this position.
- Shuttle driver.
- Operate all vehicles safely and follow Washington state rules and regulations in accordance with dealership practices.
- Keep shop area neat and clean. Monitor shop for any safety concerns and report to supervisor.
- Help service advisors greet customers and check in vehicles when needed.
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends as needed.
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on a high level of customer service.
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License or equivalent. All licenses must be converted to a Washington State License within 30 days of employment.
- Driving record in good standing.
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen.
Town Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
TOWN is "the" place to work ~