Custom Truck One Source - Union Grove
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Custom Truck One Source - Union Grove.
Welder / Fabrication - Truck Chassis
Welder, fabrication for the production / upfit of Specialty Utility Trucks.
CNC Brake operation use of shear and punch a plus
You will be assisting with the up-fitting, and customizing of vehicles used by Utility companies, including aerial cranes, bucket trucks, boom trucks, dump trucks, conveyors, digger derricks, pressure diggers, and aerial lifts and more.
- Monday – Friday 5am – 330pm
- Mix of welding including .035 mig, .045 flux core mig ,tig and push-pull .035 on aluminum.
- Most welding is .045 flux core.
- Metal thickness welded varies from 14 gauge to 1”, 3/16” to ½” and mild steel.
- Some truck frame welding also.
- Machines are 280 to 350 amp output
- Mix of welding including MIG / TIG
- Full benefits healthcare, 3 weeks paid time off, 401K match, boot allowance, uniforms and more.
- Require at least 1 year welding background
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Competitive Health Care
- Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
- STD/ LTD
- Partner Discounts
- Investment in Employee Development
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Custom Truck One Source provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.