BMW of Minnetonka
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at BMW of Minnetonka.
Light Duty Technician
BMW of Minnetonka is seeking talented Light Duty Technicians who are interested in growing their career and work for an exciting brand that offers room for advancement and an unmatched work environment.
BMW of Minnetonka offers:
- An air-conditioned shop
- An indoor climate-controlled parking ramp for all service cars
- New and spacious repair bays
- A higher standard of excellence in auto repair
BMW of Minnetonka is a part of Carousel Motor Group, which operates 8 dealerships in the Twin Cities. We're a recognized leader in the automotive market, recently winning Star Tribune's Top Workplace for 2021. As a member of the Pohlad Companies, we are part of something bigger with many of the same benefits and opportunities of large companies.
- Competitive compensation including base rate plus incentive
- Career growth and advancement
- State-of-the-art facilities and technology
- Exceptional benefits offering including medical, dental, 401k, HSA and more.
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discount programs (things like Twins tickets, car purchases /service, and more)