Custom Truck One Source - Kansas City
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Custom Truck One Source - Kansas City.
Crane / Rail and Senior Production Techs
Custom Truck One Source “CTOS” 7701 Independence Ave., Kansas City, MO 64125
Load King, TEREX, Manitowoc, Elliott, National Cranes
Hiring in Crane, Hi-rail and Specialty Truck Production Installation.
Experience with hydraulics, 12-volt electrical and strong mechanic skills desired.
- Day shift
- Must have tools
- Experience with Hydraulics, electrical, aerials, bucket trucks, medium / heavy truck, Farm or Construction equipment
- CTOS Equipment: Boom Trucks / Cranes, Bucket / Dump Trucks, Digger Derricks, Utility Trucks & more.
- Ability to rebuild hydraulic pumps, valves, motors.
- Background in hydraulic fluid power troubleshooting
- Background in pneumatic tool troubleshooting
- Pay based on experience, 3 healthcare plans, 120 hours paid time off, 10 holidays, 401K match & more.
Responsible for performing heavy duty crane modifications, installations and repairs to damaged cranes, buckets, diggers, crane parts, plus crane repair and maintenance work in accordance with Custom Truck and factory standards under the general direction of the Crane Service Manager.
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Vocational Technical School or Military Wheeled Mechanic or related training a plus
- General mechanical aptitude / knowledge of hydraulic, electrical, construction, farm or truck
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
- Must have your own tools
- Physical effort to move objects and tools; frequent stooping, bending, squatting, and kneeling and a high level of dexterity
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Three Health Care Plans to Choose from and (Vison, Dental, Prescription Drug)
- Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug, Life Insurance
- 120 hours of Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Nine Holidays
- STD/ LTD
- Partner Discounts
- Investment in Employee Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Custom Truck One Source provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.