Toyota of Warsaw
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Toyota of Warsaw.
As a Toyota Master Technician, you'll play a crucial role in ensuring the safe and efficient operation of Toyota vehicles while maintaining the highest quality standards and customer satisfaction. Your responsibilities include diagnosing, repairing, and servicing Toyota vehicles, encompassing complex mechanical and electrical systems.
Flat Rate and Production Bonuses are Paid Weekly:
- Pay Range: $25.00 to $38.00 per flat rate hour based on experience / ASE certifications.
- Production performance bonus increases based on certification.
- $12,000 signing bonus to be paid out once a month over one year ($1,000 per month). **Eligibility for signing bonus is determined based on experience and ASE certifications**
Technician Specific Benefits:
- State-of-the-art, facility with cutting-edge technology
- Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
- LED shop lighting
- Uniforms provided
- Discounts on products and services
- Highly productive shop
- Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
- ASE reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
- Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web-based training
- Clean and professional work environment
- Competitive wages – pay increases with certification and ASE advancement.
- Technician Tool Incentive Program
- Master Technician manufacture certification, ASE Accreditations or equivalent certifications.
- High school diploma or equivalent; vocational or technical training in automotive repair preferred.
- 4-5 years of experience as an automotive technician.
- Any automotive brand experience is fine.
- Proficiency in using diagnostic equipment and repair tools.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record.