Integrity Fleet Service
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Integrity Fleet Service.
$$MONEY$$ - BENEFITS - GROWTH - FAMILY CULTURE
Now that we got your attention, why work for Integrity? Our people fuel the engine. We're relentlessly passionate about their success. To grow and build a company you are proud to call HOME!
Integrity Fleet Services is a new and upcoming company built on a strong belief of help others, do what’s right and as the name implies integrity. By these key values we have developed strong long-lasting relationships in the fleet service industry not only with our customers but with each and every team member.
Integrity Fleet Services is growing fast and looking for dependable and experienced Diesel and Trailer Technicians. ***Both Shop and Fleet positions available. ***
Responsibilities of Diesel and Trailer Mechanic Includes:
- Must be able to perform a variety of skilled duties which may involve inspection, diagnosis, troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair on a variety of heavy equipment
- Perform inspections of completed repairs to ensure thorough and quality of repair and suitability of vehicle for return to service.
- Ability to diagnose and repair a wide variety of mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical equipment
- Ability to use diagnostic tools properly - Ability to safely use hand and power tools, equipment
- Perform all duties in a safe manner
- Conduct self in a professional manner - Must be able to communicate effectively and respectfully with supervisors
- Maintain Accurate work records - Ability to understand and fill out service-related documents and paperwork in a timely manner
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to work flexible schedules
- Requires the ability to lift, push or pull and move up to seventy pounds and must be capable of climbing, kneeling, twisting, and bending in a varied environment
- Clean driving record
- Own Tools
- Certifications preferred
- Welding experience a plus
- 5yr minimal experience preferred
We're not jerks... we have LOTS of PERKS!
From the necessary (various health and wellness benefit options) to the nice-to-haves (we're talking EPIC snack bar friends), no matter what you are looking for, we have something just for you!
· Health insurance
· Retirement plan
· Dental insurance
· Vision insurance
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Vacation
· and MUCH MUCH More!!!
We have outdoor people, indoor people, mountain bikers, road bikers, runners, walkers (not the zombie kind), video game heroes, movie buffs, musicians, dancers, and every other variety of people. We have family people, single people, happy people. You will find a friend here and like we said, bring your friends too.
Don't ignore this opportunity. Of course, you may be happy now. But shouldn't you always be happier? Come in- Check us out. Worst case scenario, you will find out all the things we said are true (which you will). If you are a perfect fit, and join our team, FANTASTIC! If not, you made some new friends. Don't be afraid of change!
One more thing:
Share this! Don't be scared of friends or co-workers stealing this awesome job. If you are amazing and awesome, we will find a place for you too! Like we said, we are growing our team and have multiple positions open!
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and bend – Up to 100lbs
- Stamina to stand and walk for entire work shift
- Clear speaking and attentive listening skills
- Able to read labels, follow instructions, and safety protocol is to be given to you.
- Valid driver’s license
- Operating the company vehicle (service truck, car, van or pick up) in a safe and cautious fashion to maintain a clean driving record
- NO DWI convictions within the past four years
- NO more than one moving violation AND/OR fault accident in the last three years
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Pre-Employment drug screen and background check
- Own tools
- Certifications preferred ASE, brake certifications, etc.
- 5yr minimal experience preferred
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
- Have the ability to multitask and support the fast-paced demands of our business.
- Frequent exposure to all types of weather conditions while performing strenuous physical activities and essential mechanical functions.
- Regular and sustained periods of strenuous physical exertion both in the garage and on the road requiring the ability to lift, carry and position heavy objects utilizing proper body mechanics and techniques.
- Extended periods of standing, climbing, bending, crawling, pushing, pulling, stooping, and walking in connection with frequent periods requiring sustained uncomfortable physical positions while performing vehicle repairs.
- Frequent interactions with customers and the general public.
- Possible exposure to hazards associated with chemicals and cleaners.
- Frequently required to lift and/or move up to one hundred pounds. Knowledgeable in proper lifting techniques.