Custom Truck One Source - Union Grove
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Custom Truck One Source - Union Grove.
Service Technicians (all levels)
Custom Truck One Source (CTOS) https://www.customtruck.com/ upfits vocational trucks and sells, rents, and services medium and severe service trucks to support industries including: Utility, Electric, Telecom. Railroads, Oil / Gas, Building Supply / Construction, Forestry and more.
- Do you related experience working on Construction, Farm, Aerial Crane, Military, Trucks or Auto?
- CTOS offers Pay based on experience, excellent benefits, job stability and excellent training
- Monday - Friday, 8am - 430pm (OT as needed)
You will work with a variety of equipment including aerial cranes, bucket trucks, boom trucks, dump trucks, conveyors, digger derricks, pressure diggers, and aerial lifts and more.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess, diagnose, repair and/or replace damaged / worn parts on a variety of vocational / utility trucks & equipment.
- Provide repair and maintenance to medium / heavy duty trucks, and background in hydraulics and electrical is a plus.
- Assess, diagnose, repair and/or replace damaged or worn parts for variety of manufacturers of utility equipment to ensure quality standards are achieved.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records of parts, services and labor to track costs so vehicles can be properly priced and reflect the value of quality offered by the company.
- Submit all work/repair orders as required to a supervisor for approval to ensure budgets are maintained and costs of vehicle repairs accurately reflected.
- Perform all duties in in accordance with best practices for a safe work environment
- Attend monthly safety meetings held by Custom Truck One Source.
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Vocational Technical School or Military Wheeled Mechanic or related training a plus
- General mechanical aptitude / knowledge of hydraulic, electrical, construction, farm or truck
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
- Must have your own tools
- Physical effort to move objects and tools; frequent stooping, bending, squatting, and kneeling and a high level of dexterity
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Three Health Care Plans to Choose from and (Vison, Dental, Prescription Drug)
- Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug, Life Insurance
- 120 hours of Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Ten Holidays
- STD/ LTD
- Partner Discounts
- Investment in Employee Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Custom Truck One Source provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.