Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Barlow Chevrolet.
Barlow Chevrolet is looking for an experienced Automotive Technician to join our team in Delran, NJ!
An Automotive Technician is responsible for diagnosing, repairing, and maintaining various types of vehicles. This position will utilize technical skills and knowledge of automotive systems to ensure the efficient and safe operation of vehicles.
Job Responsibilities: Perform diagnostic tests to identify issues and determine the appropriate repair methods:
- Repair and replace defective or worn-out parts/ components of vehicles, such as engines, brakes, transmissions, electrical systems, and other mechanical parts;
- Conduct routine maintenance tasks, including oil changes, tire rotations, and filter replacements;
- Emissions inspections;
- Maintain Accurate records of all services and repairs performed on vehicles;
- Adhere to safety protocols and guidelines to maintain a safe working environment;
- Stay up to date with the latest automotive technologies and repair techniques through training and professional development opportunities;
- Annual compliance training;
- Other duties assigned.
- Minimum of one (1) year of automotive service experience required.
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record;
- ASE Certification not required but preferred;
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Additional buy up options for Life Insurance
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays
- Employee Discounts
Barlow Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
All applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, physical and/ or mental disability, medical condition, military/ veteran status, genetic information, marital status, ethnicity, alienage, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
All candidates, if hired, will be expected to cooperate with Barlow Auto Group’s policy and procedures. All positions require a valid driver's license in good standing. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening, a physical, MVR check, and a background check.