Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at QLF Transportation.
Transportation Maintenace Coordinator
Quality Liquid Feeds, Inc. is looking for that person who wants to make a positive difference with their team members and our customers. We are looking to add a Maintenance Coordinator to our team. We are seeking a highly organized individual, with a strong sense of urgency for the day to day tasks to join our team.
** This is position is located within the Corporate Office Building***
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assisting our drivers with real-time issues that arise in the field to resolve as timely and efficiently as possible. Coordinate with drivers, dispatch and shops to resolve the real-time issues.
- Manage preventative and routine maintenance on our truck and trailer fleet. Coordinate with drivers, dispatch and shops to schedule preventative and routine maintenance.
- Negoitiate best rates with the repair shops.
- Update dispatch with ETA on equipment availability.
- Train new drivers during driver orientation and when retraining is needed.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- Effective and professional communication is your strength with a variety of individuals
- You have the knowledge of trucks and tank trailers - how they operate and knowledge of what to fix when issues occur and/or they break down.
- Ability to build positive working relationships with your team members and our vendors.
- You take the time to listen.
- Have the ability to solve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Have the organization and sense of urgency to stay on top of repairs and breakdowns to minimize our fleet downtime.
- You understand the importance of responding to after hour calls and assisting your team members with solutions to their emergency after hours break down repairs.