Woody Anderson Ford
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Woody Anderson Ford.
B Level Technician
Our Mission is Simple: to create an uncommonly exceptional experience for customers’ automotive needs and employees’ long-term career goals. Woody Anderson Ford was founded in 1961 on the principles of integrity, accountability, and teamwork. We are locally owned dealership with a family friendly culture.
Technicians at Woody Anderson Ford are set up for success, both in day-to-day operations and in their long-term career growth. As a technician at Woody Anderson Ford, you will receive Ford certifications, and we will help to define and support your career and income growth.
What We Offer
- Sign on bonus and moving assistance for the right candidate
- Health Insurance with optional Vision and Dental coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Closed on Sundays
- Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, and Paid Company Holidays
- Consistent, high volume
- Work is scheduled 2 months out… We’re covered up!
- Clean and modern facility with 87 bays and plenty of floor and storage space
- Cleaning crew cleans the shop nightly
- Bright white LED lighting throughout
- 75% of lifts are less than 5 years old
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Broken or malfunctioning equipment gets fixed or replaced!
- 5 hydraulic power train tables
- 2 dedicated Parts Specialists assigned exclusively to the shop
- Exclusive “Special Tools” spreadsheet for easy location search and tool check-out process
- Use of the latest Ford factory scan tools
- Newest and most advanced Hunter Hawkeye alignment system
- Hunter camera system photographs vehicles – no need to worry about being blamed for a scratched fender!
- Employee Discounts
- Uniforms provided / Paid Training
- Work-Life Balance / Family-Friendly and Inclusive Team Culture
- Ongoing Professional Development / Career Growth and Internal Promotions
- Custom and Competitive Wage Plans with bonuses
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair in a timely manner
- Perform a wide range of automotive repairs
- Honestly assess vehicles and communicate necessary repairs clearly and precisely
- Communicate cause and correction to Advisors regarding customer vehicles
- Complete full, accurate, and honest multi-point inspections
- FMC Dealer STARS Modules for continued education to stay on the top of diagnostic and repair procedures
- Able to master Ford diagnostic tools
- High school diploma or the equivalent, preferred
- ASE certifications a plus
- Automotive career training from accredited programs (UTI, MMI, etc.) a plus
- Three or more years related experience and/or training
- Ability to type and utilize all functions of a computer and various operating programs
- General mechanical skills and manual dexterity
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- No DUI, license suspension, or reckless driving in the past 3 years
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and subsequent random drug screens
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.