Covert Ford Hutto
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Covert Ford Hutto.
C Level Technician
Immediate Need for Experienced Automotive Technicians
Covert Hutto is located in Hutto, TX, one of the fastest growing cities in Texas. Just northeast of Austin it is uniquely located with easy access to Austin, Pflugerville, Round Rock, Georgetown and even Killen. Placed on 181 acres we have both a Ford & Chevrolet dealership placed on the same complex with a total of 55 bays (28 Ford & 27 Chevy) We pride ourselves in taking care of employees and providing top level customer service. With a great work environment, we have little turnover and promote from within to encourage advancement.
If you are looking to be part of a great team, come visit us to see what it is about. We have openings for all levels of automotive technicians, if you have any automotive technician experience we want to hear from you!
- 1+ years of experience as an Automotive Technician
- ASE/Manufacturer Certifications preferred but not required
- Have a strong desire to build a lasting career in the automotive industry
- Ability to perform diagnostics using scan tools
- Be able to achieve targeted goals, be consistent, and on-time
- Ensure proper documentation and paperwork is completed accurately for all repairs
- Ensure that workspace is kept clean and equipment and tools are kept in good condition and stored properly
- Have a valid driver's license
- Always have a positive friendly attitude and be a strong team player.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment screening including a drug test and background check.
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K - Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Short/ Long term disability
- Life Insurance
- Uniforms Provided
- Bonus Opportunities
If this sounds like you, we would enjoy bringing you in for a tour of the facility. At that time, we would be happy to answer any additional questions. Thank you for your time and consideration.