Jerry Seiner Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Jerry Seiner Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM.
Jerry Seiner Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram of Casa Grande seeks a personable Service Advisor to join our team and act as the primary point of contact between our valued customers and service technicians. As a Service Advisor at Jerry Seiner Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram, you will be crucial in ensuring exceptional customer service by providing expert assistance and guidance throughout the service process. We are excited to move into our new stores in the first quarter 2024.
- Greeting customers warmly and directing them to available mechanics for assistance.
- Consult with our skilled mechanics to determine necessary repairs and explore possible alternatives to expensive repairs.
- Utilizing your extensive knowledge of our products and services to sell or provide detailed information about available parts and service options to customers.
- Answering customer inquiries regarding service outcomes, scheduling appointments, vehicle drop-off, and vehicle pick-up.
- Offering customers information and advice on warranty protections, potential cost savings, and the benefits of trading in versus repairing their vehicle.
- Managing and overseeing the workflow and schedule of our dealership's service department to ensure efficient operations.
- Proactively communicating with customers, providing updates on service changes, or notifying them about car pick-up times.
- Building and maintaining positive customer relationships to foster loyalty and encourage repeat business.
- Ensuring accurate documentation of all services rendered and costs and effectively processing customer payments.
- Collaborating with service technicians to coordinate parts ordering, ensuring availability when needed.
- Two years of experience as an Automotive Service Advisor preferred.
- Previous experience in the automotive field is highly advantageous.
- A strong understanding of automotive technology and the workings of the automotive industry.
- Proficiency in industry-specific software to manage service operations effectively.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills to interact with mechanics, customers, and management.
- Strong organizational, decision-making, and problem-solving abilities.
- The ability to effectively communicate technical information to customers clearly and understandably.
- CDK experience is highly preferred.