Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Cerrone's European.
B Level Technician
Automotive Technician Job Description
Job Title: Lead Automotive Technician/Mechanic – Health & Retirement Benefits
Skills: A-Level or B -Level
Earnings Potential: $70K-$120K
Do you think all independent auto repair shops are the same? Do you think dealerships have more to offer? Think again.
If you are an automotive technician/mechanic with European car repair experience looking for a friendly work environment, a technologically advanced shop and a great place to spend the next 5+ years of your career, you have clicked on the right job ad. Are you looking for a competitive compensation that includes health benefits and a retirement plan? Do you want to work 5 days a week and have your week-ends to yourself?
Established in 1976, family-owned auto repair shop in Redwood City, CA specializes in Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mini and Volvo. We are looking for a Lead Automotive Technician with strong diagnostic skills on cars. We our looking for a team member who can help us to maintain the quality work and outstanding customer service we offer to our customers, proven by our 4.8+ Yelp and Google customer rating. Our automotive technicians/mechanics enjoy working in our facility; they receive up to date training on the latest technology and we take very good care of them.
Benefits for Lead Automotive Technician/Mechanic
- A clean, bright shop environment complete with the latest technology.
- Multiple bays to enable working on a car while waiting for parts on another.
- Easy access to work on your own vehicles!
- A friendly environment.
- Competitive pay based on experience and ASE certifications acquired
- Pay raises and bonuses based on performance and additional ASE certifications acquired
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid time off for vacation, sick days and holidays
- 5-day work-week
- Retirement plan (IRA) with employer matching
- OEM scanners & software programs for specific manufacturers.
Qualifications of Lead Automotive Technician/Mechanic
Strong diagnostic skills, mechanical aptitude, positive attitude and a passion for solving problems. A valid Driver’s License is required. Sincerely,