Serra Honda Grandville
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Serra Honda Grandville.
B Level Technician
Join our Team and Serra Honda Grandville will help you financially relocate to Grand Rapids, Michigan. Voted Beer City USA in national polls and named Best Beer Town and
Best Beer Scene by USA TODAY readers, Grand Rapids is the perfect place for fun and relaxation. Our Beer City Ale Trail alone boasts 80+ breweries – that’s more incredible craft beer per square mile than just about anywhere else on earth.
CHECK THIS OUT: With (65%) of our work being maintenance, many of our current Technicians enjoy turning (60) plus hours per week with the use of (2) personal hoists. Today, we have more work than Technicians. The recent expansion of our facility included state-of-art equipment, i.e. alignment rack, tire and wheel balancers, and on-vehicle brake lathes.
Being Michigan’s #1 Volume Honda dealer, we can easily afford to pay above-average wages for above-average performances.
Don’t be concerned about losing your vacation time as Serra Honda Grandville will honor your current seniority. If you have (2) weeks coming this year with your current employer, you will start with (2) paid vacation at our dealership. Just Google Grand Rapids to discover more about our affordable housing, great schools including secondary education and outstanding medical institutions. Like museums? We have those too! Want some “beach time”? Our dealership is only (35) minutes from Lake Michigan.
Highlights: Top performers can make in excess of $100K annually. Immediate openings with plenty of space and lifts available. Manufacturer training available. Tool purchase and Tuition Programs available. Ask about our career development program! Everyone is a candidate! Call us now to set up an interview.
- Performing work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc
- Communicating directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed.
- Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications Job Requirements High School diploma
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as an auto technician
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
- A fast learner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills Team Player Must have a valid driver’s license Ensures that customer’s cars are kept clean
- To maintain his stall in an orderly and clean manner
- Ability to identify problems quickly
- Good knowledge of automobiles
- Effective analytical and communication skills
- Good reading, computer, and mathematics skills
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications
- Should be able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.