Frank's European Service
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Frank's European Service.
C Level Technician
What's it like being part of Frank's European Service?
We have the best employees and, in January 2013, we completed the move of our Las Vegas location into a 12,000 square foot facility just outside of Summerlin.
Based on our expected growth over the next several years, we’ll continually need more team members!
We offer a clean and safe work environment along with top-notch equipment to make quality repairs. We never put money ahead of people and understand the importance of our staff.
We’re open from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm Technician hours are 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday through Friday - no weekends!
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (employer pays 50% of insurance for employees)
- 401(k) Paid time off Paid holidays
- Life insurance
- Free car washes
- Frank’s European Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Have at least 3 years of experience as an automotive technician
- Have adequate hand tools and be organized to work in an efficient & timely manner
- Complete all work according to safety requirements and published procedures
- Produce quality work that evidences pride of workmanship.
- Document all work performed and recommended on the repair order
- Ensure customer vehicles are returned as clean as they were prior to being serviced
- Provide administrative assistance necessary to complete warranty repair orders and other tasks assigned by management
- Participate in and utilize technical training, including online and in-person training programs and events
- Maintain workspace assigned in an organized and clean manner
- Maintain an acceptable driving record according to our insurance standards