Premier Volvo Cars of Overland Park
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Premier Volvo Cars of Overland Park.
C Level Technician
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs work specified on repair orders
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and Volvo standards
- Diagnoses cause of any malfunction and performs repair
- Communicates with Parts Department to obtain needed parts
- Saves and tags parts of the job if under warranty or if requested by the customer
- Examines assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended
- Communicates with service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order
- Road tests vehicles when required or refers to the test technician
- Ensure that customers' cars are kept clean—notify a service advisor immediately of anything that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle •Keep shop area neat and clean
- Maintains and is accountable for all dealership-owned tools and manual; returning them to the proper place and in the same condition as they were received.
- Maintains knowledge of vehicle maintenance and repair
- Participate in training assigned by the Service Director
- Stay up-to-date with Volvo training programs
- Keep abreast of manufacturer technical bulletins
- Comply with federal, state, and local regulations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Operate all tools and equipment in a safe manner
- Report any safety issues immediately to management