Estes Park Tire & Auto
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Estes Park Tire & Auto.
B Level Technician
Immediate Need for Experienced Automotive Technicians!
Sign On Bonus Opportunities Available!
Estes Park Tire & Auto is a full service automotive repair and tire shop. Our automotive technician section specializes in vehicle maintenance, diagnosis and repair. We are a young shop that took over our current location in June 2020. We are looking for motivated technicians with prior experience and manufacturer or ASE certifications.
- Our #1 requirement that you have an attitude and work-ethic that aligns with our core values of Honesty & - Integrity ,Transparency, Teamwork and Respect, Continuously strive to be the best, drive Innovation & technology, and Community.
- 5+ years of experience as an Automotive Technician
- ASE/Manufacturer Certifications preferred, but not required
- Have a strong desire to build a lasting career in the automotive industry
- Ability to perform diagnostics using scan tools Be able to achieve targeted goals, be consistent, and on-time
- Ensure proper documentation and paperwork is completed accurately for all repairs
- Ensure that workspace is kept clean and equipment and tools are kept in good condition and stored properly
- Have a valid driver's license Always have a positive friendly attitude and be a strong team player.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment screening including background check.
- A fast-paced and dynamic work environment with opportunities for development and advancement.
- Excellent pay opportunities
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Sick Days
- Facility with a great working environment with all major tools and equipment provided
- NO SUNDAYS!
- Workplace where your not just a number but a part of a team with full-access to our management
- Provided Trainings
- Tool purchase reimbursement monthly (Based on position)
If this sounds like you, we would enjoy bringing you in for a tour of the facility. At that time, we would be happy to answer any additional questions. Thank you for your time and consideration.