McCurley Integrity Chevrolet Cadillac
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at McCurley Integrity Chevrolet Cadillac.
We are a fast paced service department with an established clientele, and we are looking for an energetic Service Advisor to lead and manage an experienced team of Technicians. Our facilities are one of the most modern automotive dealerships in Washington State. We are locally owned and operated by an owner that truly cares about the people that truly know how to work together as a team and make our dealerships the best place in the Northwest to grow in the Automotive Industry.
Candidate must have exceptional verbal communication skills and proficient computer skills. Knowledge of automobile repair and maintenance is required. Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record is required. 2 years’ service writing experience is vital. Applicant must be a team player and willing to adapt to operational procedures as well as keeping an eye toward enhancing shop flow and efficiency.
Duties and Essential Job Tasks:
- Be the liaison between the customer and Service Technicians to identify and present all needed vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Determine the need for repair and maintenance by relying on information relayed from your team of Technicians who perform thorough vehicle inspections and by researching current and prior vehicle health history using the dealership CDK DSM software
- Verify that work is properly diagnosed and performed before releasing the vehicle back to the customer
- Input and maintain accurate vehicle and customer information in the system
- Perform multiple tasks concurrently while being effective and staying organized
- Use telephone, email, text messaging and other means to effectively communicate with customers and co-workers
- Schedule and monitor appointments to enhance shop flow
- Maintain a professional appearance of yourself and your work area at all times
- Annual clothing allowance
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability available
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Paid holiday and paid time off
- Employee discounts