W.W. Williams - Charleston
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at W.W. Williams - Charleston.
Inside Sales, Parts
SUMMARY: Works with customers, in person or on phone, in an effort to sell products or services offered by the company that fill current or future needs and solve customers' problems by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Communicates with the customer, either by phone or in person, to determine customer's concerns, problems or needs while maintaining a high degree of professionalism.
- Matches customer needs with W. W. Williams product and service offerings and proposes solutions, maximizing customer satisfaction and sales opportunities.
- Identifies sales opportunities beyond current needs, provides customer with information to make informed decisions including the benefits of the purchase and obtains customer agreement to proceed with sale.
- Uses extensive product knowledge, various computer software programs and supplier catalogs to identify exact parts needed and price and availability with a high degree of accuracy.
- Emphasizes product features and benefits, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepares orders for sales obtained.
- Enters products sold into computer resulting in a thorough accounting of inventory levels and accurate customer invoices.
- Recovers freight costs by following the current freight policy.
- Processes customer payments in any of the acceptable forms, assuring that credit policies are observed when credit is the chosen payment method.
- Overcomes technical and business objections of prospective customers.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firm's inventory and stock delivery schedules.
Competitive Benefits Packages, Career Growth Opportunities