Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Brooks Tractor.
Youth Apprentice (High School) Product Support Technician
Brooks Tractor is a leader in construction equipment sales and support for John Deere construction equipment as well as other top-quality lines. Brooks is a family orientated company that has been providing customers with the most cost-effective construction equipment solutions since 1945. This is an opportunity to be part of a proven, successful support team and enjoy a career with a company that is extremely dedicated to its customers as well as its employees. Brooks Tractor Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Summary of Position
This position supports the Service and Parts department. The focus is assisting both parts and service departments on daily tasks as listed below in Duties & Responsibilities but can also include other tasks required by Brooks Tractor to support both departments or customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with yard inventory along with attachments.
- Keep yard organized.
- Assist service writer with traffic inbound and outbound, following the flow chart guidelines.
- Complete check ins of all types and clean up as needed.
- Complete inspections on equipment returns. Fill out form on tablet along with pictures.
- Prep units to go out as needed.
- Clean equipment as required.
- Fuel equipment as needed.
- Assist parts department as needed and directed.
- Receive and stock parts
- General house keeping in the warehouse and yard
- Miscellaneous tasks received by managers.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Educations, Skills, and/or Experience Requirements
Strong organizational and time management skills. Basic computer skills. Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
In addition to being able to sit, stand, walk, read, talk, write and hear, to perform the essential functions of this job an individual must be able to do the following additional activities: Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.