Transport Refrigeration, Inc.
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Transport Refrigeration, Inc..
Entry Level TK Technician
**$10,000 New Hire Incentive Bonus Program**
This is an entry level technician position for someone looking looking to begin their career! The Entry Level TK Technician is responsible for the installations of refrigeration technologies on all times of customer vehicles as well as the repair and servicing those units.
Job Duties Include:
-Installing APU Units, refrigeration units, A/C units, and more
-Meeting standard repair times
-Performs road service work
-Operate company and customer vehicles, forklifts, and other tools
-Maintaining a safe and clean shop
What We Offer:
- Monthly and Quarterly productivity bonuses
- On the job paid training -Opportunities to advance within the company
- PTO accrual that begins on day one of employment
- Tuition reimbursement for those in school and recent graduates
- $2.00 shift differential for 2nd Shift
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans -100%
- Company paid life insurance policy and long-term disability insurance
- Employer 401(k) match after one year of employment
Transport Refrigeration, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, including disability.