Barnes Brothers Fleet Maintenance
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Barnes Brothers Fleet Maintenance.
Barnes Brothers Fleet Maintenance is looking for a top notch, diesel technician to join our team.. We have been serving truck and trailer fleets in the DFW area, with mobile service since 2005. We provide a very competitive benefits program, experienced leadership, and earning opportunities that are through the roof!
Successful candidates for mobile mechanic should have:
- Years of experience required to be a Level B, or PM mechanic
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Commitment to Quality and ability to work with the team
- Good computer skills, we are a paperless shop that rely on your ability to communicate on computer tablets
- Ability to complete repairs in a reasonable amount of time
- Ability to communicate well with customers
- Able to work in all weather conditions at customer facility Repairs for this position depend on the level of mobile mechanic you are applying for. See job requirements for level B and PM mechanic
We offer a very competitive benefits program to help ensure technician happiness and longevity with our company. Benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance
- 401k, profit sharing
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Training reimbursement
- Uniforms provided
If this sounds like you, we would enjoy bringing you in for a tour of our facility. At that time we will be happy to answer any additional questions. Thank you for your time and consideration.