Kyrish Truck Centers
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Kyrish Truck Centers.
Level 1 Technician
- Perform work as outlined on a minor repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Observe and record any malfunction and performs repair, as directed by a supervisor.
- Assist other technicians on major repairs.
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Tag all warranty parts and returns to warranty clerk.
- Examine assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
- Communicate with service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time.
- Document all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
- Document all required information for successful completion of a warranty claim.
- Road test vehicles when required or refer to the test technician.
- Ensure that customer’s vehicles are kept clean. Notify service advisor immediately of anything that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Maintain and is accountable for all dealership-owned tools and manuals. Return them to the proper place and in the same condition as they were received.
- Operate all tools and equipment in a safe manner and report any safety issues immediately to management.
- Display the ability to work in a team environment.
- Be able to reference and comply with all federal, state, and local regulations that affect service operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA, EPA, and so on.
- Display work ethic it takes to ensure each job is done efficiently and completely.
- Display ability to drive standard vehicles whether automatic or manual.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by Manager.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and physical examination.
- Must possess a current and valid driver’s license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company's insurance carrier.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while providing a superior customer service experience.
- Must be neat in appearance, punctual, and a team player.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be self-motivated and professional.
- Must be capable of developing good communication skills.
- Must be physically capable of performing the duties of technician per dealer requirements.
- Good organizational skills & strong attention to detail.
- Be able to use the International Service Portal when required.
- Familiarity with generating vehicle health reports.
This is not necessarily a list of all the duties, responsibilities and requirements associated with this position. While the accountabilities noted herein are intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the dealership reserves the right to revise the functions and duties as circumstances dictate. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer