Olathe Ford Lincoln
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Olathe Ford Lincoln.
Automotive Transmission Technician / Rebuilder
Olathe Ford Lincoln has immediate openings for automatic transmission specialists. We pay up to $40-50 per FRH!
Hiring bonus of $3000-$5,000 for right candidate!
Earning potential for this position is unlimited. Referral bonus available.
You will be part of a skilled team, specializing in the diagnosis and repair of automatic transmissions and their electronic control systems. You will also have the opportunity to attend factory training. We are expanding operations with a new fleet and commercial center and with that comes more opportunity, expected this summer!
- The busiest service center in the Kansas City area - we NEVER run out of work!
- Top level wages, including an additional $5 per flat rate hour for warranty work!
- Ford factory training, online and in person classes, get paid to train!
- Tool program for those advancing from the Quick Lane.
- Monthly tech luncheon meeting with opportunity for bonus cash.
- Boot reimbursement program for techs, annual.
- Technician referral bonus, $500 at 90 days another $500 at 180 days, an additional $1.00 for every hour flagged by the hired tech for ONE YEAR!
- Apprenticeship program.
- Career advancement opportunities, we promote from within.
- Opportunities to mentor and train others.
- 401K with company match.
- Paid vacation and personal days, paid holidays.
- We are active in the community and also have a paid volunteer day.
- Medical, dental, vision offered with Blue Cross and Blue Shield. $25,000 life insurance company paid. Additional coverages available.
- Employee discounts on new and used vehicles, parts and service too.
- Quality! We only hire individuals who take pride in their work!
- The ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures.
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- A winning attitude
- At least one year diagnosing and repairing automatic transmissions
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.