Leonard Bus Sales
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Leonard Bus Sales.
New Bus Prep Technician I
Are you someone with experience in the auto industry looking to advance your career? Leonard Bus Sales offers various New Bus Prep Technician positions where you can utilize your current skills while expanding your knowledge in the industry. Come join the team at Leonard Bus Sales, a family-owned dealership and recognized leader in the distribution and support of quality school buses in New York.
At Leonard Bus:
- Work on well-maintained vehicles in a clean, well-lit, state of the art facility
- Flexible schedules (4) 10-hour days or (5) 8-hour days for all technicians
- Paid on the job training and certification
- Opportunity for technician advancement
- Paid time off available after your first day
- Great benefit package and competitive pay
- Tool, boot, and safety glass allowances provided to all technicians
- CDL reimbursement
- Up to $2,000 referral bonus
- Prepares buses for delivery and customer use per New York Department of Transportation inspection requirements and documented new bus prep guidelines.
- Assists service technicians by performing basic maintenance, mechanical, and service work as directed.
Minimum Requirements of the position are:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Computer proficiency in web-based programs and applications, Microsoft Office Suite applications and related departmental software, to include researching and looking up information.
- Demonstrates technical and mechanical product knowledge.
Certifications or Licenses Required:
- Valid driver’s license for state of residence must be maintained throughout employment, CDL with proper endorsements preferred.
More than great buses, your partner and trusted advisor.