Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Hewlett Volkswagen.
Some automotive maintenance experience is preferred.
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Volkswagen standards
- Recommend needed service maintenance such as flushes, oil changes, brakes, tire rotations, valve covers, etc.
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay well informed with rapidly changing technology
- Maintain shop supplies and cleanliness
- Back up Car Wash
In addition to very competitive pay, we offer our associates:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement & Savings Plan with Employer Matching Funds
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
***All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background check and drug screen***
The Hewlett Family of Dealerships provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.