Midland Diesel Service
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Midland Diesel Service.
Diesel Fuel System Technician
Position Summary - A rebuild technician is responsible for the complete rebuild, remanufacture, and reconditioning of fuel injection pumps and injectors from all makes of diesel tractors and trucks. This entails everything from tear down and inspecting parts, to complete assembly with new parts, to the final testing of each pump and injector before it can be returned to the customer or boxed for sale. Work primarily takes place in a clean environment with state of the art equipment.
- Clean and prep injection pumps and injectors for rebuilding
- Rebuild injection pumps and injectors from start to finish
- Diagnose issues that arise during rebuilding
- Test rebuilt products to ensure proper rebuilding
- Track and keep notations of all product rebuilt
- Work with other departments to maintain proper inventory levels
- Maintain component inventory levels to ensure all components are on hand for the rebuild process
- Ensure the working order of and follow all maintenance procedures on equipment
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
Other duties as assigned Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with diesel engine fuel systems a plus but not required.
- Knowledge of farm and truck applications a plus
- Ability to perform repetitive movements.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Professional appearance and work ethic
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our employees the following benefits:
- Five day work week
- Climate controlled environment
- Job training and career advancement opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time-off - Including Sick Time, Vacation, and Holidays
- Employee purchase discounts -
- IRA retirement plan with company match