Trailways of New York Kingston Fleet Maintenance Facility
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Trailways of New York Kingston Fleet Maintenance Facility.
Class B-Diesel Mechanic/Body Technician
Class B Diesel Mechanic
- Repairs coaches and other Company equipment, including but not limited to identifying problems with and repairing all systems such as brakes and other wheel end parts, suspension and steering and minor electrical.
- Performs maintenance and minor repairs on engine, drive train and other components.
- Must be able to perform duties of all lower classifications.
Assists other classifications as necessary to continue training.
Class B Body Technician
- Paints exteriors of coaches as instructed, replaces damaged body panels, welds frames as instructed, straightens damaged frames, rebuilds doors, replaces windows.
- Also performs all duties of a Body Technician.
- Assists other classifications as necessary to continue training.