Master Fleet, LLC - Green Bay
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Master Fleet, LLC - Green Bay.
- Have strong mechanical aptitude
- Diagnose and repairs problems
- Perform annual vehicle and safety inspections; preventative maintenance and other repairs as necessary.
- Comprehension and completion of the repair orders, inventory forms, PM schedules, repair forecasts.
- Prepare safety documents required by DOT, company and any other Federal, State or Local regulations
- The ability to use and reference technical manuals, service bulletins, diagrams and schematics.
- Periodically updates of responsibilities to reflect company and market needs
- A valid drivers license license is required
- Clean driving record
- Minimum of two years industry experience.
- Must provide own tools.
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills.
- Experience in all aspects of trailer suspension, brakes, and overhead doors required