Olathe Ford Lincoln
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Olathe Ford Lincoln.
Automotive High Line Service Advisor
Olathe Ford Lincoln is looking for a Luxury/High Line service advisor specifically for our Lincoln clientele.
Our Lincoln customers expect and deserve the very best we can offer. Are you someone that refuses to accept "good enough"? This may be the job you have been looking for. Here at Lincoln, service above and beyond allows us to maintain very high customer satisfaction levels, a customer base that trusts we always have their best interests in mind. With that, our CSI scores are consistently above group, additional service sales and gross have been at record levels as we continue to rise above the bar. Setting the standard of what service should be is just what we do. We are in need of one person to join our team, the right person, is that you?
As a Service Advisor you will be responsible for initiating automotive services and repairs by ascertaining vehicle performance problems and service requests; verifying warranty and service contract coverage; developing estimates; writing repair orders; maintaining customer records.
- Serve as the communicator and liaison between the customer and technician; ensuring the customer's needs are understood by the technician and the needed and recommended service/repairs are understood by the customer.
- Develop estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer's payment, including deductibles.
- Prepare repair orders (RO), obtaining approval signatures and entering RO into service database system.
- Communicate additional repair and service needs to the customer based on vehicle inspection.
- Administer the manufacturer warranty for qualifying vehicle repairs.
- Keeping customer informed of service specials, completion times and service expenses.
- Previous High Line Service Advisor experience, preferred.
- Prior experience as an automotive technician a plus.
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service.
- Basic mechanical understanding of an automobile.
- Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence
- Career advancement opportunities, we promote from within.
- Opportunities to mentor and train others.
- 401K with company match.
- Paid vacation and personal days, paid holidays.
- We are active in the community and also have a paid volunteer day.
- Medical, dental, vision offered with Blue Cross and Blue Shield. $25,000 life insurance company paid. Additional coverages available.
- Employee discounts on new and used vehicles, parts and service too.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.