Olathe Ford Lincoln
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Olathe Ford Lincoln.
Automotive Quick Lane Technician
Olathe Ford Lincoln is looking for motivated individuals that want a career as an automotive technician. Few industries are in such a demand and here at Olathe Ford we provide Ford factory training to get you where you want to go. Our Quick Lane is a fantastic place to start your journey and grow into a top notch tech, we have lots of advancement opportunities and rest assured we want you to succeed! Just apply and come in for an interview, I'd be happy to show you around and tell you more about us and what we offer. Thanks.
- Starting at $18.00 per hour!
- Ford factory training, available online 24/7!
- Tool program (up to $2600 paid first year) for those advancing from the Quick Lane.
- Top Tech program with up to $1200 in training incentives.
- Boot reimbursement program for techs, annual.
- Technician referral bonus.
- Apprenticeship program.
- Career advancement opportunities, we promote from within.
- Opportunities to mentor and train others.
- 401K with company match.
- Paid vacation and personal days, paid holidays.
- We are active in the community and also have a paid volunteer day.
- Medical, dental, vision offered with Blue Cross and Blue Shield. $25,000 life insurance company paid. Additional coverages available.
- Employee discounts on new and used vehicles, parts and service too.
* Entry level qualifications.
* Strong physical dexterity for working with tools.
* Collaborates well with others in a team setting.
* Strong communication skills.
* Punctual and reliable.
* Basic computer skills.
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality.
* Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
* Willingness to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications.
* Valid driver's license.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.