Master Fleet, LLC - Milwaukee
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Master Fleet, LLC - Milwaukee.
The Tractor Dept. Service Advisor/Foreman is a key member of our management team and fulfills a critical role in our growth plans. This position is responsible for the overall accountability for managing a Heavy Duty Shop. Responsibilities include the planning, scheduling, performing, directing, and evaluating the repair and servicing of trucks and trailers. In this position, you must routinely advise, consult, and help your team to succeed. You are also responsible for equipment repair schedules and records, including meeting any deadlines or requests. And will be responsible for developing a service minded shop while cultivating a superior safety culture.
- Position will be responsible for day to day operations of the shop operation while also providing hands on maintenance to tractor assets.
- Working closely with the Service Center Manager on all day –to day operations.
- Customer interactions and communication.
- Creating repair orders
- Breakdown calls
- Responsible to train newly hired technicians on shop processes, procedures and systems.
- Responsible for ensuring technicians operate within DOT and OSHA guidelines
- Responsible for scheduling, work assignments and monitoring employees performance and productivity
- Coaching and counseling technicians on work performance, attendance and adherence to company policies.
- Monitor parts inventory ensuring accuracy and accountability in conjunction with the Parts Manager
- Mechanical aptitude:
- Fuel injection systems
- On-board computers
- Electrical networks
- Ignition systems
- Organized and has the ability to deal with multiple activities in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
- 3 years of management/Lead experience. preferred.
- Semi-tractor preventative maintenance programs
- Troubleshooting skills
- Customer centric values and integrity a must!