Woody Anderson Ford
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Woody Anderson Ford.
Mobile Service Technician
Our Mission is Simple: to create an uncommonly exceptional experience for customers’ automotive needs and employees’ long-term career goals. Woody Anderson Ford was founded in 1961 on the principles of integrity, accountability, and teamwork. We are a locally owned dealership with a family friendly culture.
Our Mobile Service Technicians are the face of our cutting-edge Mobile Service Department and dedicate themselves to developing trusting relationships by communicating effectively and engaging with customers. Our mobile service team is made up of self-motivated technicians who are dependable and trustworthy. Their days are spent in the community traveling to businesses and sometimes customers’ homes to perform services like recalls and oil changes.
What We Offer
- $18/hour + commission, Full Time
- Health Insurance with optional vision and dental insurance
- Paid Vacation and Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Company Holidays and Closed on Sundays
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Training and Ongoing Professional Development
- Work-Life Balance with a Family-Friendly and Inclusive Team Culture
- Career Growth and Internal Promotions
- Custom and Competitive Wage Plans
- Maintain a professional personal appearance always
- Organize and prepare for the day’s appointments
- Apply hospitality skills by warmly greeting and engaging with many different customers each day
- Conduct Vehicle Check-Up (VCU) on customer vehicles
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy
- Close out repair order and receive payment for repairs
- Commit to a “leave-no-trace” clean up
- Be part of an amazing, cutting-edge team working to revolutionize the way we deliver our service experience!
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an automotive shop, oil change and/or tire sales environment
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- General mechanical skills and manual dexterity
- Ability to lift heavy objects weighing up to 50 pounds several times during each shift
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to type and utilize all functions of a computer and various operating programs
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and subsequent random drug screens
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.