Kyrish Truck Centers
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Kyrish Truck Centers.
Level 2 Technician
- Perform work as outlined on a minor repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Observe and record any malfunction and performs repair, as directed by a supervisor.
- Assist other technicians on major repairs.
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Tag all warranty parts and returns to warranty clerk.
- Examine assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
- Communicate with service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time.
- Document all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
- Document all required information for successful completion of a warranty claim.
- Road test vehicles when required or refer to the test technician.
- Ensure that customer’s vehicles are kept clean. Notify service advisor immediately of anything that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Maintain and is accountable for all dealership-owned tools and manuals. Return them to the proper place and in the same condition as they were received.
- Operate all tools and equipment in a safe manner and report any safety issues immediately to management.
- Display the ability to work in a team environment.
- Be able to reference and comply with all federal, state, and local regulations that affect service operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA, EPA, and so on.
- Display work ethic it takes to ensure each job is done efficiently and completely.
- Display ability to drive standard vehicles whether automatic or manual.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by Manager.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and physical examination.
- Must possess a current and valid driver’s license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company's insurance carrier.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while providing a superior customer service experience.
- Must be neat in appearance, punctual, and a team player.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of one year of technical experience in the medium-/heavy-duty truck industry.
- Must own basic hand tools.
- Must be self-motivated and professional.
- Must be capable of developing good communication skills.
- Must be physically capable of performing the duties of technician per dealer requirements.
- Good organizational skills & strong attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of International Truck/IC Bus and supplier product.
- Be able to use the International Service Portal when required.
- Familiarity with generating vehicle health reports.