Transport Refrigeration, Inc.
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Transport Refrigeration, Inc..
Master TK Technician
**$4,000 Sign on Bonus for Experienced Technicians**
This is a position for technicians with experience and those looking to expand their career! The Master TK Technician is responsible for the installation of refrigeration technologies on all customer vehicles as well as the repair and servicing those units.
Job Duties Include:
- Installing APU Units, refrigeration units, A/C units, and more
- Rebuilding units
- Meeting standard repair times
- Performs road service work
- On call duties; Master Techs are on a rotation schedule for being on call
- Operate company and customer vehicles, forklifts, and other tools
- Maintaining a safe and clean shop
*Must have own tools and toolbox for this position *
What We Offer:
- Monthly and Quarterly productivity bonuses
- On the job paid training
- Opportunities to advance within the company
- PTO accrual that begins on day one of employment
- Tuition reimbursement for those in school and recent graduates
- $2.00 shift differential for 2nd Shift
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans -100%
- Company paid life insurance policy and long-term disability insurance
- Employer 401(k) match after one year of employment
Transport Refrigeration, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, including disability.