Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Hewlett Volkswagen.
Experienced Volkswagen or Audi Service Technician
Volkswagen or Audi experience and formal factory training is required for this position.
Experienced Technician Responsibilities:
- Repair new and used Volkswagens in accordance with Volkswagen and Hewlett standards
- Recondition used vehicles of all makes for resale purposes
- Complete paperwork and documentation according to manufacturer requirements
- Maintain your stall(s) in a clean and organized manner
- Participate in regular shop meetings
- Be productive member of a team that feels more like a family
- Other duties as assigned
Experienced Technician Requirements:
- Valid drivers license and good driving record
- Must be proficient in repairing water-cooled Volkswagens (both gasoline and diesel)
- Excellent Diagnostic Skills
- Positive attitude
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Ability to drive manual and automatic transmission vehicles
We provide a positive, professional work environment and our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Competitive Pay and high workflow
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, along with several ancillary insurance products
- 401(k) Retirement & Savings Plan with Employer Matching Funds
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Paid ongoing Factory Training
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- No work on Sundays!
**All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background check and drug screen**
The Hewlett Family of Dealerships provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.