Jerry Seiner Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Jerry Seiner Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM.
Certified Automotive Technician
Are you looking for a place to continue your Chevrolet automotive career? Jerry Seiner Casa Grande Chevrolet seeks a Certified Chevrolet or Fully Certified ASE Automotive technician. If you are looking for an opportunity with excellent career growth while working for a company continually growing and training its team members, apply here.
We offer a professional working environment with continuous opportunities for both personal and career development. By respecting the uniqueness of every individual, we can build a team of confident, creative members possessing a high degree of initiative, self-respect, and self-discipline.
We are excited to be moving into our newly built stores on May 1st, 2024.
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency per dealership standards.
- Test-drive vehicles and test components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems, including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if additional service is needed, providing an estimate of the time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- GM Certified or ASE Certified
- Strong automotive background
- Strong teamwork skills
- Willing to submit to a background check
- Must have a clean & valid driver's license
Experience "The Seiner Difference!"
At Jerry Seiner, we are a family-owned business proudly serving the Utah community since 1980 and have recently expanded into Arizona and Nevada. The Seiner culture believes in helping our team members achieve their highest level of success through training, mentoring, and career advancement. We encourage individual growth and development of our employees through our employee-focused benefits. Explore the many career opportunities that come with being a part of the Seiner team.
Benefits may include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) which starts accumulating on your first day
- Grow with us! Educational reimbursement available
- Flexible Schedules
- Mentor/Mentee pay plans available.
- Input on Future Training Programs.
- Factory Sponsored Training & Bonus programs.
- Specialty tools and equipment provided by Dealership.
- Leading Technician Loyalty Bonus program.
- Tool assistance program
- Technician Loyalty match program available
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employer Health Saving Account contribution each month
- 401k Retirement plan
- Year-end bonus programs
- Supplemental insurance plans to cover you if you're injured.
- Great discounts on vehicle purchases
- Discounts on parts and accessories
- Discounts on service and body labor
- Monthly book reimbursement to help you learn and grow.
- Referral bonuses for vehicle purchases