Olathe Ford Lincoln
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Olathe Ford Lincoln.
Diesel Technician / Mechanic
Olathe Ford Lincoln has immediate openings for experienced diesel technicians. With a new Ford Pro Elite Fleet and Commercial Center opening this December we are in need of a few diesel techs to add to our team. We pay up to $45 per flat rate hour as well as $5 per hour more for warranty work. We have a substantial customer base and rest assured there is no limit to your earning potential.
You will be part of a skilled team, focused on delivering an accurate diagnosis and quality repair to each and every vehicle. Our new facility will service diesel powered vehicles ranging from an F250 up to F750's.
- The busiest service center in the Kansas City area - we NEVER run out of work!
- Top level wages, including an additional $5 per flat rate hour for warranty work!
- Ford factory training, online and in person classes, get paid to train!
- Tool program for those advancing from the Quick Lane.
- Monthly tech luncheon meeting with opportunity for bonus cash.
- Boot reimbursement program for techs, annual.
- Technician referral bonus, $500 at 90 days another $500 at 180 days, an additional $1.00 for every hour flagged by the hired tech for ONE YEAR!
- Apprenticeship program.
- Career advancement opportunities, we promote from within.
- Opportunities to mentor and train others.
- 401K with company match.
- Paid vacation and personal days, paid holidays.
- We are active in the community and also have a paid volunteer day.
- Medical, dental, vision offered with Blue Cross and Blue Shield. $25,000 life insurance company paid. Additional coverages available.
- Employee discounts on new and used vehicles, parts and service too.
- Quality! We only hire individuals who take pride in their work!
- The ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures.
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- A winning attitude
- At least one year diagnosing and repairing vehicles
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.