Olathe Ford Lincoln
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Olathe Ford Lincoln.
Parts Stocker / Picker
OLATHE FORD IS LOOKING TO ADD A TEAM MEMBER TO IT'S PARTS DEPARTMENT TO WORK ALONG SIDE SOME OF THE BEST PARTS PEOPLE IN THE METRO AREA. WE NEED A PARTS STOCKER / PARTS PICKER IMMEDIATELY DUE TO HIGH VOLUME OF PARTS BEING SOLD. SCHEDULED HOURS TUESDAY-SATURDAY
Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner
Converse effectively/efficiently regarding customer parts orders
Read and understand the parts catalog when looking up and speaking to specific parts
Provide high level service to both internal and external customers
Pull/fill orders from stock and maintain weekly bin checks to ensure accuracy of stock
Notify parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention
- Keep shelves clean and in order
- Perform housekeeping duties
- Deliver parts to techs and outside accounts
- 5 day work week Tuesday-Saturday Schedule (Tuesday-Friday Hours 7am-4pm) (Saturday Hours 6am-3pm)
- $17.00 an hour paid Bi-weekly
- Career advancement opportunities, we promote from within.
- Opportunities to mentor and train others.
- 401K with company match.
- Paid vacation and personal days, paid holidays.
- We are active in the community and also have a paid volunteer day.
- Medical, dental, vision offered with Blue Cross and Blue Shield. $25,000 life insurance company paid. Additional coverages available.
- Employee discounts on new and used vehicles, parts and service too.
High School Diploma or equivalent and prior auto parts sales experience (preferred)
Strong interpersonal and time management skills
Valid driver's license and clean driving record
Able to show up to work on time and work a full day
Pass Background Check
Pass drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.